Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?



Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

 

I must be reading the coreligionist nice guys wrong.  Religions are supposed to be religions of peace. Not of war. Genocide is a war god’s tool.

 

I do not want to believe that my parents who ere Christians, would condone such crimes against humanity going on today.

 

I am sure you feel the same way for your parents.

 

Do as your religion bid you do. Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

 

Please show your love and correct me by proving me wrong and admit you hate all genocidal characters.

 

I must be wrong.

 

Regards

DL

Comments

FACT CHECKER

Search results